This year the International Network of Customs Universities (INCU) celebrates its 10th Anniversary.
The INCU is an international not‑for‑profit organisation established to:
- promote the academic standing of the Customs profession;
- promote academic excellence in Customs matters;
- support research in Customs matters;
- generate greater public awareness of the Customs profession;
- promote the collective interests of its Members;
- provide the World Customs Organization and other organisations with a single point of contact with universities and research institutes that are active in the field of customs research, education and training;
- organise academic conferences; and
- provide a global resource for governments and the private sector, and an educational source for students wishing to further their knowledge in the field of customs, international trade, and logistics.
See the INCU website for further information: www.incu.org